Consultation and coaching can support you in:
- Clarifying responsibilities and roles, e.g. when a dispute emerges in your team
- Focusing on the essential, e.g. when experiencing a feeling of overload and exhaustion
- Reflecting on your motivation for your own work, e.g. if your work seems pointless
- Realising and using your own resources
- Naming potentials and limits of your work, e.g. by uncovering paralysing structures
- Dealing with power gaps, e.g. within gender or leadership issues
- Providing clarification upon difficult decisions
- Providing relief
- And other issues.
Consultation for whom?
I work with persons and organisations who are involved in peacebuilding in the broadest sense. These include, for example:
- civil experts
- staff from civil peace services, peace ministries, and organisations of development cooperation
- staff from peacebuilding and peace education NGOs
- staff from church institutions and projects who are involved in peace education and international cooperation
- staff from political and societal foundations
- peace activists
- and others.
How do I work?
I am a trained conflict consultant according to A.T.C.C. („L’Approche et Transformation Constructives de Conflits“). This approach is grounded on humanistic psychology and based on a systemic understanding. More information about A.T.C.C. can be found here (in German).
Depending on your needs, I offer individual and team consultation, process support, coaching, supervision, facilitation, and workshops.